Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Photo Meme

PerpetualBeginner tagged me!

Rules are as follows:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

I am not going to comply entirely:
- My sixth folder has one single picture in it
- Aside from having an aversion to chain-letter like schemes, I don't know 6 bloggers.

I am also not going to show the one picture in folder 6, though I will describe it: it is a picture of a cute little girl and her two middle-aged temporary foster parents sitting at a table. It was taken on the 25th of May, 2007. This is the little girl that the German foster agency was planning on having us parent for permanent foster care. That is, until a doctor said she needed to be institutionalized. Putting up the photo would likely break a German privacy law or two, so I won't.


This picture is the sixth picture from my seventh folder. It was taken on the 10th of June, 2007. We were visiting my sister, PerpetualBeginner, and her family during our Summer vacation. We all went out to a local reservoir, where we had great fun hunting for fossils and skipping stones. This was an attempt to photograph a fish. If I recall correctly, the fish is actually in the photo, but I certainly can't find it now.

1 comment:

Perpetual Beginner said...

I'm not actually fond of chain memes myself - I ignore about 3/4 of those that come my way. I certainly won't hold you to passing it on!

I remember that fish! If I'm right, he was a gar.