Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to 'Normal'

It is 2:40 am, Monday morning. I've just finished calling all kinds of family. Today Jiu Jitsu starts again, and I am not really in shape. I need to stretch more, work out more. The last class wasn't class - it was belt testing, and I didn't get tested. I don't think I covered that here yet: my Sensei thought that maybe I should get tested, but I really didn't feel comfortable. I missed too many classes and didn't go to the weekend retreat (or whatever it's called).

I've been working from the living room the past two weeks, but I think I need to move back down into my office and be available on my office phone. Back to normality.

I've finished reading Saltation, the sequel to Flegling by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. More disappointment: not only was the story arc from Fledgling not closed, it wasn't addressed at all, and it opened up a whole new can of unresolved worms. :p

I think I'll go to bed now. Sleep is not a bad thing.

No comments: