Saturday, December 27, 2008

Three French Hens

Well, my streak is unbroken - I was up all night and slept all day again. I got up just in time to go visit our friend B. B. invited us over for coffee and cake, and incidentally asked me to fix her toilet while we were there, which I did (*bleh*). B. turned 65 this past Fall, and broke her hip this past Spring. Apparently the job was somewhat botched - the screw used to repair it was too long and is causing her pain. At least, that's what B. says.



All of that practice in sudoku seems to be paying off: I'm back to getting 100% with minutes to spare in "Mind Games".



Tomorrow (actually today, since it's after midnight) is Sunday, my day to call family. I usually call my sister and my parents, and often call my brother. Occasionally I'll even call one of my cousins. This often lasts several hours - I'm very glad that we've got flat rate to America - much better than the 6 DM per minute it used to cost when I first came to Germany. :-)

No comments: