Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

I woke up late - we had a 'date' to go and visit J. and her sons at 2:00 in the afternoon, but didn't get there until 2:30, mostly because I didn't get up until 1:45 in the afternoon. I really need to go to bed earlier. Whatever, we stayed for over six hours, until 9:00, and had lots of fun. I taught her son, M., the basics of guitar and left my guitar book with him for practice. We'll be going back on the 6th of Jan. She's a teacher, and she's suggested that I could easily become a teacher if I want to, because they are really looking for Physics teachers, and I have the background for it. Perhaps if my current job goes under... I've always wanted to be a teacher, but my company is still pretty dependent on me. We had what J. called a 'meat pizza' for dinner - basically meat loaf with pizza toppings. It mostly just tastes like meatloaf, despite the toppings. Which is okay - I like meatloaf.

No comments: