Sunday, December 28, 2008

Calling Birds

The birds that are calling, are telling me it is morning, and past time for me to be in bed. I just finished watching "Thank You for Smoking", which I think was a pretty decent film.


I started the day off by reading in bed: a Chinese course and JPod. JPod is mildly funny and good if you're into pop-trivia. I'll probably finish reading it, just because I started it.


I spent a bit of time with my wife preparing for a Ruhi Course we'll be giving here, starting in January. We had previously intended to do a course via the internet, but I ran into some technical difficulties with making a nice atmosphere, and K. dropped out of participation at AllBeliefs.com where we had intended to hold it in a chatroom (shameless plug: AllBeliefs.com is a really nice place.


Just in case there are some reading who don't know: Boxing Day (the title of my post about that day) is the day after Christmas. It is tradition in England to put money and stuff in boxes and give it to the poor on Boxing Day.


I'm going to keep it short today, and try to get some sleep. :-)

2 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

Sleep is good!

Welcome to the dark side of the blogosphere, big brother. I knew we'd get you eventually!

wh44 said...

No, no! Sleep is evil! :p

Thanks for the welcome!